Most Usefull Tool?

nikpro

Following on from another thread, I'm about half way through the bodywork stage and thought it would be interesting to see what people find the most usefull tools for building a Westie.

Up to now I have found my collection of air tools; especially the body saw exceptional but the Good Old Dremmel has really come into its own on the Bodywork.

Dremmel Multi = No1 choice for me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• nikpro

• adamnreeves

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

For building a kit car - air compressor and air powered rivet gun

For normal car stuff 32 inch 1/2" drive breaker bar and impact sockets (or my shiny new air impact wrench)

And ratchet spanners

For building a kit car - air compressor and air powered rivet gun

For normal car stuff 32 inch 1/2" drive breaker bar and impact sockets (or my shiny new air impact wrench)

And ratchet spanners

You didn't mention the lump hammer...

Oh yes, and a Leatherman of course (well 2 actually)

ah the trusty Leatherman,use mine everyday at work,nothing beats it.

Used to have two myself until security at Birmingham airport thought they`d like one too  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

dickie do you know about the place in Kendal that services and repairs them for free(part of the lifetime guarantee apparently)

Barney

Barney

No I didn't. Have to say though, my second Leatherman hasn't been too troubled recently - opening envelopes, removing staples, cutting Sellotape etc. My first one suffered more in Bosnia for some reason? :D  Don't you just love desk jobs?

Bottle opener  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D