Titanium bolts and other Ti

gadrego

My company has a load of titanium bolts and other Titanium to get rid of.  Some M5, M6 and M8 cap heads and washers.  Also have a few meters of 25mm rod and loads of billet in various shapes and sizes.  I'm told that its all grade 5 but that doesn't mean a great deal to me.  All should be available fairly cheaply if anybody is interested.

Scooby anything specific you're after?  I've been trying to think of how I could put some of it to use myself.

I'm interested too, M8 and M6 cap heads - can you PM me a price for a bag full inc washers, say 10 of each ?

This explains the grading.

emm... could be interested to, a price for a selection of capheads would be good, and I am interested in the billet and rod, sizes, prices? :)

emm... could be interested to, a price for a selection of capheads would be good, and I am interested in the billet and rod, sizes, prices? :)

Me too please.

Me too please.

Trying to beat 537kg phil  :p

I'm interested too, M8 and M6 cap heads - can you PM me a price for a bag full inc washers, say 10 of each ?

Me too  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I may have a buyer for all of our stock.  I'll update this when I know for sure.  Where are all you guys planning to use these bolts?

and me.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.