Lancashire Area Sunday Blat

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire area heading for Wrynose and Hardknott pass on Sunday 31st August (weather permitting)  :angry: .Meeting 9.30 at Roebuck inn on the A6 Bilsborrow, up the A6 to the Little Chef at Forton, then heading for Devils bridge for a brew and pick up BIG Harry :D  :D up to Windemere and on to Wrynose pass. Stopping at Hardknott to take in the views and eat our sarnis :t-up:  :t-up:

Contact no Steve 07966890647

Sorry Folks was the 31st July :durr:  :durr: just lost a month of blatting, are you free oldman ???

They might let me out t'morrow for good behaviour.May be able to join you at Devils Bridge if I can roust me lad out of bed without too much violence(I kid you not) :D Wot ETA Devils Bridge  ???

ETA  Devils bridge between 10.30/11.00 looks like 4 cars for devils bridge maybe see you there oldman :t-up:  :t-up:

ETA  Devils bridge between 10.30/11.00 looks like 4 cars for devils bridge maybe see you there oldman :t-up:  :t-up:

bl****ell! I wos expecting 2000 cars.Nevermind size doesn't matter  :durr:

Devils Bridge is situated in Kirkby Lonsdale, Just off the M6 junction 36 - along the A683 and for many years has been a popular place for motorcyclists to gather on sunny (and rainy) weekends. Huddled around the char van :o)

Its also famous for diving, although can be dangerous and is not recommended - especially in yer race suit! The Bridge itself, runs over the River Lune which runs from Lancaster