Manchester Blat 31st Aug

Muttleys V8

Anybody up for a blat on Sunday if the weather is OK, meet around Midday somewhere in the Manc area?

Steve

07802 226414

Soory bud,

No can do this weekend (or the next few)  :down:

Working Sat & Sunday this week  :durr:  :durr:

Anybody up for a blat on Sunday if the weather is OK, meet around Midday somewhere in the Manc area?

Steve

07802 226414

Depends on the weather and you don`t try to run me off the road like last time  ;)

dan you bl**** turncoat would do but i can only get a pass for sat pm  ???

I'm a fair weather man me! To be honest Saturday would be better for me and looking at the weather we might just get away with it.

Dan

Really do mean July

We are meeting at the Norfolk Pub crossroads in the middle of Glossop at Midday Sunday.

Steve

you were right it always rains in holmfirth me and saddleworth got f...ing drenched .had a good run out there round glossop/ ladybower/langsett/holmfirth went passedthe huntsman no westy but of course there were clouds in the sky  :D:D:D

you were right it always rains in holmfirth me and saddleworth got f...ing drenched .had a good run out there round glossop/ ladybower/langsett/holmfirth went passedthe huntsman no westy but of course there were clouds in the sky  :D:D:D

Paul did you see me have a big tank slapper coming out of holmfirth just pass compos cafe :suspect: These yoko 048s in the wet test the men from the boys :p Just glad i was looking at the road and not the speedo :durr:

yes but i just thought you were showing off cos you can with that monster under the lid.but your right 048s in the wet are testing especially when ya cant see the road for the rain pouring down yer face ,and yer wileys steaming up.took me ages to dry me hair .holmfirth it always rains here i recall someone saying one tues when we turned up at the yorky boys meeting.all testing stuff :D:D:D

Did you all get out on Sunday? Where abouts did you end up going? Hope the weather was better for you than it was for us on Saturday. :D:D

Dan

sure did :p ...out on snake pass to ladybower, over to castleton for refreshments, then made our way on some twisty roads we know to Buxton and I rounded it off with the Cat and Fiddle on the way home  :D  :D

Weather wasn't too bad..overcast but no chance of rain.

Main incidents were Scooby's turbo nearly falling off (again) and a chap called Dan from Sheffield in his R1 westie who we met in Castleton destroyed his diff  :arse:  :sheep: