1999 ZEiW

Rob Navin

For Sale T reg Westfield ZEiW 2lt Race Line Zetec

Chassis

---------

1999  on a T registration

ZEiW ( modular build kit with recessed fuel filler and rear fog and reverse lights )

V8 nose cone and bonnet In Red

Boot box with lockable lid

Rear valance

Wing mounted rear no. plate and light.

Holes blanked for spare wheel carrier ( supplied and fitted if required )

Full Windscreen

Engine

---------

2lt 220 Raceline Zetec

Raceline water rail

Raceline wet sump

The engine was supplied brand new from Raceline

Twin 45’s

Webber Alfa ECU remapped for the new engine by Northampton motor sport

Fully set up to run without header tank

Custom engine mounts to move the engine back as far as possible in the chassis.  This also means the gar linkage is in the right position with no need for lever extension.

Custom built Tony Law exhaust manifold

Wonoff stainless steel can.

General

----------

Hydraulic clutch

5 speed type nine gear box

3.9 7 inch diff, just rebuilt

AVO suspension all round

Disks all round

8 inch by 15 inch Minilight style wheels on Falken tyres at the rear

7 inch by 15 inch Minilight style wheels on Falken tyres at the front

Westfield floor mounted pedals with gear box tunnel foot rest

Interior

---------

Contoured Westfield dash complete with lockable glove box

Red and black Westfield Sunburst seats

Contoured side screens

Roof and support

Tonnau cover

This car was John Tomlinson’s and was used to great success in last years WSCC Speed Series.  I have rebuilt the car in to full road / track day spec.  No expense has been spared in this rebuild and the quality of the car is second to none

The car will come with a full MOT and will have the suspension set to the new owner’s requirements by Trev at Tranzpower in Chesterfield.

£10,500 ovno

For more info or queries call me on 07984 164184.  The car can be viewed in Chesterfield Derbyshire.  Delivery can be arranged for the lucky person who purchases if required.

thanks for reading

Rob

Pictures are  

:t-up:  :t-up:here !! ( Ta Barney )

DSC02394.JPG

DSC02397.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Shame about the colour ;)

Mike if you thought that my/your old car was quick then this is another leap forwards................................. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

P.S. Rob, can you hold onto it untill next year and let me borrow it for Le Mans.... ???  ???  ???  ???  :D

Mike if you thought that my/your old car was quick then this is another leap forwards................................. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I have no doubt that it is, like I said, shame about the colour!  :bangshead:

Nanna's

Of course I will save it for you to use to go to Le Mans in.  You just need to leave me a full value deposit :D:D:D:D

Mike, the car looks stunning in red, so much nicer than those common yellow cars :D

BTT with Pictures.

Follow the link for the rest. :D:D

How come it is sitting so low at the rear? ???

Does look lurvely though  :love:  :devil:  :t-up:  :oops:  :blush:  :D

It can be easily wound up to the ride height you require. It probobly is a little low, but it has got 225/50/15's on 8" rims on the rear :oops:

• 4 weeks later...

The ride hieght is set right at the moment but the appearance with a combination of the rear vallance, boot box, wheels and my uneven back yard does make it look low.

As stated though a full suspension set up will be completed to the buyers preferance, ie road use, track use or sprint use upon completeion of the deal.

Thanks

Rob

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.