NORTHANTS AREA

Chris Elworthy

The next Northants meet is on Wednesday August 3rd at The Olde Wharf Inn - Bugbrooke Wharf

All welcome

We will also be finalising details for:

The British Sports Car Day - August 21st at Rougham Airfield

Northants Area Gliding Day - August 27th at Shenington Gliding Club

See you there.............and it will be warm enough to sit outside by the Canal.

.............and it will be warm enough to sit outside by the Canal

are you sure about that chris ?? ?? ?? these very same words were uttered last month but yet inside we stayed :p

on a serious note tho i should see you there baring any disasters  :)

are you sure about that chris ?? ?? ?? these very same words were uttered last month but yet inside we stayed :p

Not true - those of us with insulation spent at least 15 minutes outside and only came back in because Gliderman was about to talk to us.

As Billy Connolly says "there is no such thing as Bad Weather, just the wrong clothes"

You could bring your padded jacket, just don't wear it in London   ???

Can anyone confirm if the money will be collected for the gliding at this meet....

... or are we to send it individually to Gliderman...

Ta :durr:

Ref: Deposits for the glider day I think £10.00 would be OK and I will mark it off on the registration sheet,I will keep all monies collected untill the day, just in case the Weather goes tits up.

see you weds, Davem

Is it possible that we have fooled the weather this month it is Wednesday & persistently raining

But the monthly meet is not until next Wednesday

:D  :D  :D

Sorry lads, I will not be able to make it this month.

I am sure the details of both the days out will appear on this thread after the meet...

As I will not be able to hand over my glider money, please can someone (Chris, Dave) PM me with postal details so I can send the cheque to whoever.

Thanks

Simon

You missed a good 'un.

Nice to see Gee Fin too :D

Interesting chat with a Ferrari owner in the Car Park (who just happened to mention he also had a Rolls and a Morgan )

about a letter he has from the MoT (the minister himself) dated Dec 2001 after the latest registration plate legislation, stating that his half-size number plate was legal and that having been only allowed in imports from US & Far East is now accepted on ALL Cars.