SE Wide, 2003.

markcoopers

Retired engineer built, never driven in the wet, imaculate condition, just needs a bit of T-cut.  :blush:

Offers  :(  :angry:  :(

4679.jpeg

Oh b*****k*

sorry to see this mark I take it your ok was it today at mallory??

:0:0:0

Sorry to see my old car all pranged up. Looks as though you came off better than the car though.

Tony

Are you up for buying another one? Black and yellow just finished. Zetec would fit nice and snug!

Tony

somehow your signature line is now quite poignant...at least you're ok anyway.

Mechanical failure or pilot error?

Oh S**t,

Hope your o.k. Mark.

Kirk :(

Mechanical failure or pilot error?

Had some help shall we say.  Originally I thought it was mechanical failure, but the guy following me and some of the spectators that saw the incident corrected me on that.

Few bruises and aches, and my eye is a bit worse for ware, but otherwise fine.

I must say a big thanks for all the offers of support in helping rebuild and for the help on the day in getting me home again. Truly a  :t-up: club.

Sorry Tony, can't aford it, plan at the moment is to get drunk and think about it next week.

Gutted for you Mark. I was in your group today and was round at the hairpin when the red flags came out. Driving past the wreckage, couldn't help thinking... jeez I hope they are ok.

You deserve a big pat on the back for loaning out parts from your car to other stricken drivers, namely a fuel banjo and fan belt that I know of... top man   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Considering what had happened today, you came across as a real good sport!

Unlucky  Mark

glad your ok

I had a similar brown trouser moment when I raced karts there :(

I had a flat tyre which only showed itself when I lifted off for gerards

all I could see was lake then armco lake,armco ,lake armco..................... gravel trap  :p

Glad your in one piece Mark... I know it won't be of much comfort but let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Mark B

looks to me like it needs parking in some farmers wall in the middle of no where  ???  if you know what I mean :down:

Gutted for you.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.