5 x 15" Minilite alloys

M8KWR

I have got 5 x 15" minilite alloys.  There are a few marks on them, but apart from that they clean up as new.

They will come complete with tyres 195/50/15 - these tyres will be the brand new from my new alloys, but nothing special.  I do have yoko and pirelli on at the mo, but these are going on my new ones - sorry.

These are presently fitted on my seiw, so have ford fitment etc.

If you have any further questions then please ask.

I'm unsure how much to sell them for, so offer me a price or if you have anything you think is full or part trade then i will consider.

I am looking for a ecu that will run tb's, side screens, weather kit, seats, harness, brake discs, calipers - anything really...

I am looking for a ecu that will run tb's, side screens, weather kit, seats, harness, brake discs, calipers - anything really...

thats quite some ECU :p

i did not know if someone had a megaq*** thing, i know those aren't that much etc.

At least hopefully you get the picture.

I did forget to mention that 1 of the tyre would have a pirelli - its not got loads of tread but is more then legal.

thats quite some ECU :p

king.gif

Michael that was just naughty

:D

I've got a new set of (sierra, I think) rear calipers, unused!

(from a 1800zetec standard WF 'madness' kit)

I'll swap them for the wheels... :D  :D  :cool:

Or make me an offer if you still need them.

Mat.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.