Lancashire Area Meeting

Steve (stevel)

Lancs area meeting Green Man Inglewhite Wednesday 20th July  :D , Meet 7.00ish blat up the A6 to Arnside (fish chips if there open) :oops:

Steve

I will do my best, work permitting. Could do with meeting a few of the lancs people.

Mark

Mark you will be made very welcome  :D the group is slowely growing :t-up:

Good to see some new faces :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

:) Only found this forum last month or so.  Went to a meet at the Green Man years ago.  Hope there's as many cars as the last time I went.  Are any other non westfield cars welcome?

Just found out I may be delayed. :angry:

Will everyone be leaving at seven pm on the dot or will people be hanging round for half an hour as I can make it for 7:30pm.  ???

We will not be setting off at 7.00 it will be nearer 7.30 if you are on last minute ring me on 07966890647 we will hang on,any cars are welcome not just Westy

Steve

Don't apologise mate it was one hell of an evening!  Top people and an excellent turnout.

I'm definately up for that one again.  Just wished I'd taken my camera as the dozen or so westfields with the sun setting in Arnside was an awesome sight. A big thanks to Steve for organising that one.

I was in the dog house big style with the missus when I got home at midnight!

Glad everybody enjoyed it, no probs with chippy the chinese was spot on hope your lad enjoyed it Geoff, we will have to make it a 1.00am return just for you Barry.I will post any evening and Sunday blats we are sorting  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: