• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pistonbroke

• SADDLEWORTH

• higgsti

• pistonbroke2

I was to fecked from sat night drinking and did not go out in car at all  

I'm sure higgsti will arrange another run out soon, as seen as the nice whether is here.

Dan

some great roads up there every way you turn found the green man that the lancs mob use but couldnt see any cars.think i scared rossi and colin hit the tank on his crotch rocket a few times .dans now sorted some of his suspension setup probs .came down one road to be greeted by the air ambulance some biker went straight on at a right hander reminded me to put a donation in the collection box in the pub we had dinner in.will be going again soon possibly thurs with scott   :0:0

some great roads up there every way you turn found the green man that the lancs mob use but couldnt see any cars.think i scared rossi and colin hit the tank on his crotch rocket a few times .dans now sorted some of his suspension setup probs .came down one road to be greeted by the air ambulance some biker went straight on at a right hander reminded me to put a donation in the collection box in the pub we had dinner in.will be going again soon possibly thurs with scott   :0:0

Would be keen for week end blat  :cool:

Would be keen for week end blat  :cool:

I'm up for that :D

Your route?

all missed out on a fabulous day, weather was fantastic (ive still got the panda eyes from the sun!;) company was brilliant and the experience in the car was such a rush, found myself reaching for the ****bag handle a few times especially on that narrow road where ya couldnt see what was coming towards ya! even managed to keep up with a green kwacky ninja which well impressed me! great jockeying by higgsti we left the CBR600 for dead! well done the racing god! :cool:

found myself reaching for the ****bag handle a few times especially on that narrow road where ya couldnt see what was coming towards ya!

I don't know how you stayed in for so long. I only managed an hour with 'The Racing God', and then I had to get out. :D

Dan

nerves of steel me, ive been on the big one therefore i can handle anything life throws at me, even the racing god! i think this calls for a signature change dan! :cool:

need to think of ways to plug the buisness so i can pay for my dreams.paul will arrange another trip soon text me your mobile its easier than pm or snailmail.that word whopper what does it mean is it a scouse term you better not put it on this thread or any pictures of me in shorts or it might upset people who dont like skinny legs :0

found myself reaching for the ****bag handle a few times especially on that narrow road where ya couldnt see what was coming towards ya!

I don't know how you stayed in for so long. I only managed an hour with 'The Racing God', and then I had to get out. :D

Dan

Higgsti cant be THAT boring surely  :p

need to think of ways to plug the buisness so i can pay for my dreams.paul will arrange another trip soon text me your mobile its easier than pm or snailmail.that word whopper what does it mean is it a scouse term you better not put it on this thread or any pictures of me in shorts or it might upset people who dont like skinny legs :0

Will speak to mr beeland at yorkshire meet for a run around bolton area :cool:

may be there with john foster if weather is decent can manage sat this week but not all day id be in the bad books or it would cost me a new outfit.maybe its because i dont get cramp and go stiff and have to pull over bernie maybee thats why i didnt get asked to the beach party:D :D:D:D