Trackday

david.c

Hi Guys

This may be of interest to some of you.

The Sylva Owners Club have a track day organised at Bruntingthorpe proving ground on Saturday the 23rd July. They have a few spare spaces going and have asked if I know anyone who may be interested.

The cost is £95 per car and it is an open pit lane.

They are a great bunch of guys and I have been on several days with them.

Some photos of their last day there are available here if anyone wants a look.

http://www.trackphoto.co.uk/carsclasses.php?DIR=20050626_Bru_Str_Web

Anyone interested or wishing to find out more can contact me via PM

Cheers

David

As Dave says good bunch of lads and quite a good venue for an airfield. Only down side is it can be a bit gravely to start with. I just let the keen people sweep it for an hour first.

If the Turbo Busa is finished in time I may try and sneak in at the last minute if there is space.

You up for another ride Dave  :D

Cheers

Bazzer

As Dave says good bunch of lads and quite a good venue for an airfield. Only down side is it can be a bit gravely to start with. I just let the keen people sweep it for an hour first.

If the Turbo Busa is finished in time I may try and sneak in at the last minute if there is space.

You up for another ride Dave  :D

Cheers

Bazzer

I would deffo like another ride....................but unfortunately I am away with friends that weekend so can't make it  :down:  :down:  :down:

Book me a seat for next year :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

David

What, nobody interested at all

Its the day after Mallory Park - so perhaps folks already tracked out that weekend  ???  ???  ???  ???