NE Area Meet

cast iron

Tonight at the Tapore pub, which is just off the A66 at the Teeside park / Teesside Barage turn off. Turn off for Teesside park and follow the signs for the barage

7:30 - 8:00 :t-up:

Me and my mate Slippy will be there for our first meet. Im a member so make Slippy sign up :D  :D

Unfortunately Well only be bringing Slippys Westy as mine is as sick as a parrot at the mo.

:down:  :down:

Canny neet forrit marra  :D

Andrew is that some type of fisherman talk  :devil:  :p

:D  :D  :D  :D

you would do a good voice over for Heartbeat... was it Aidensfield that you used to live  , before you moved up here  :sheep:  :sheep:  :devil:

you lucky gets getting a blat out, im going to have to stare at swmbo over a table all night... shes had her hair done so dare not suggest taking her for her maiden voyage in the westy   :bangshead:

have a good evening  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :angry:  :angry:  :p

Enjoyed the meet ladies and gents nice to final put names to faces and talk motors. I drove home with suitable enthusiam of course :D

I was chatting to the guy with the Nissan uniform but didn't get his name doe anybody know what his board name is ?

Probably, Mark Leyborne AKA Cast Iron he's into building those Jap kit cars.

ps Didn't make it last night, did anyone take minutes?

No it wasn't Mark he had a Jock accent and he runs a crossflow in the speed series  
 :D  He'll love that. The crossflow owning Jock accented speed series driver was Richard Kerr.  It must have been Terry Brown with the Nissa gear on, owner of the highly polished Dax. Mark was wearing his Mam's pinnie and his Dad's Sunday cloggs. :devil:

Was a great turnout and a fine evening for it....when we have a full house (when all our motors are on the road) it'll be quite a sight. :D  :D