Westfield SEi

chriswhiting

Car is no longer available as it has been sold!

Righto, due to 'family matters' I have here a Westfield which needs to be sold.  Unfortunately I don't know too many specific details about it, but if you want to know anything ask and I will do my best to find the answer.  I will see if I can dig up any documentation later and I'll add anything relevant I find here.

Here's the basics:

1994 factory built Westfield SEi

1600cc X-Flow engine tuned to 1750cc

Runs on LRP

Twin Webber carbs

5-speed gearbox

20,000 miles

4 new tires on 15" alloy rims

Adjustable seats with Luke harnesses

Full wet weather gear

Taxed until September 2005

MOT runs out April 2006

732no6.jpg

732nux.jpg

732o1l.jpg

She's been well loved and well looked after, but we just can't keep her any more :down: .  Price now lowered to £4,500 ono.

The car is located in West Sussex and viewings are welcome, drop me a PM or email me and we can sort something out.  Also, I can email higher resolution pictures if required.

Cheers,

Chris

1750, thats some serious boring out, whats the power output? Surley your in the realms of overbore and sleeve at that.? I'm sure when we used to be messing with them owt over 1740 was v expensive?

Car looks well though

No, with the right pistons and block 1760 is commonly achievable.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Price now lowered, a quick sale would be nice as I need the space!  All the engine work was carried out by the previous owner so I don't know exactly what was done or how much it cost, but it runs perfectly so it must have been done right.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.