Derby/notts North Meeting

Major Stare

Derby/Notts North this Thursday

SAME PLACE SAME TIME (Oakerthrope - 7:30pm onwards)

Weather should be nice, cool beer, nice cars, bar staff !

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

About 7pm. i cant get there till nearer 8pm due to work commitments.

Anyone else coming..........JAK..............Kerry..........Sir Camel Toe.......... Mr Navin......etc  ???

I'll try to make it accross mate.

It just depends on where I am working during the day !

Seems like ages since I was last there :(   ( I take it we still have barmids :p  )

I'll be there, a few drinks and the barmaids should stop me worrying about the SVA on Monday  :D  :D

See ya there,

John.

Should be there; with working in London that day I may not quite make the 7 30pm. Also it's my wedding anniversary........

Kerry S

Also it's my wedding anniversary........

Kerry S

Congrats mate, what better way to celebrate than a blat out and a drink!  :D

Newbie here would like to come along, get some info on all things Westy before hopefully getting around to purchasing one. You'll make me feel welcome won't you guys?  ???

Newbie here would like to come along, get some info on all things Westy before hopefully getting around to purchasing one. You'll make me feel welcome won't you guys?  ???

Dave

Look out for dark blue Westy W18SCH and say hello

Kerry S

Dave

Look out for dark blue Westy W18SCH and say hello

Kerry S

Will make a bee-line! Look out for the big fella in the big Octavia estate, that'll be me that will.

...only if you like being scared ****less by people who's belief in their own driving abilities far exceeds their car control (that'll be me then) :D  :D  :D

Wilkommen to the Westiedome ;)

Pop over to a Red Westy with a big fish on the back (yes a big nemo on the back!;).

I'll intro you to everyone and help as much as i can.

PM me if you need directions etc.  :t-up:  :t-up:

...only if you like being scared ****less by people who's belief in their own driving abilities far exceeds their car control (that'll be me then) :D  :D  :D

Ah, so that's 2 of us then  :D  :D

Dave, I'll be the nervous one, worrying about my imminent SVA  :down:  :bangshead:

John

Hi again,

Planning on turning up at 19;00 - see you there

had it a year now - 365 days smiling  - there's no better tonic:D :D:D

Hi All, I’ll be there but without putting a damper on things it looks like it’s going to be tintop weather. :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

But if the suns out the westy will be out :love:  :D

Keeping fingers Crossed :D  :D

Pete