Wilts / Hants  mid week July Meet

Leon B

Attention all Wilts/Hants WSCC members.

Our next meeting is on Wed 13th July at the Otter pub in Winchester around 7pm.

The last mid week meet was a wash out so Im hoping afew more of you will turn up this time.  Gives you a great opportunity for some warm evening blatting :)

See you there

Leon

Link to map here...

Hi Leon,

Will be there but can't stay as late as I'd like cos SWMBO requires attendance elsewhere too. (After 3 days away at BGP, I need to tread carefully.)

David.

Leon

Will try and make Picket Post at 6.30   :D

But cannot go to the car show next Sunday, previous booking  by the Old Trout       :angry:  :(

J D    :cool:

Thanks to all that attended, very good turn out :)

Nice to meet a couple of new members, hope we didn't scare you too much.

Hope to see some of you on sunday ;)

Good job I left when I did, as I pulled out of the car park I remembered that the headlights dont work on my car  :oops:

(took the fuses out after some goon flicked the lights on on a colleagues caterham when parked in the carpark at work).

Quote from woman hanging around near pub "Are they cars or bikes?"

Good job I left when I did, as I pulled out of the car park I remembered that the headlights dont work on my car  :oops:

(took the fuses out after some goon flicked the lights on on a colleagues caterham when parked in the carpark at work).

Quote from woman hanging around near pub "Are they cars or bikes?"

Had my headlights on going home and did not really notice any difference. :p  :t-up:

Anybody got any recommendations for a decent pair of lights that work?

Doh!

John - SVC do very nice 5 3/4" units with H4 bulbs. Work a treat... those bike units really are pretty useless - IMHO of course... :devil:

Doh!

John - SVC do very nice 5 3/4" units with H4 bulbs. Work a treat... those bike units really are pretty useless - IMHO of course... :devil:

Agreed, something else to add to the list   :bangshead:

Still, cheaper than change of engine   :p  :p