Sporting Bears Charity Classic

Chris Elworthy

We have 20 Car Passes available for this spectacular event. All areas welcome of course

The Charity Classic 2005

This is the 14th. year of this event run jointly by the Sporting Bears and The Rotary Club of Kimbolton, which in 2004 raised over £16,000 for various charities.

In addition to the forecast os 800 Classic and Sports Cars, there will be the usual Country fair attractions and a fly past by the Red Arrows.

So far confirmed cars :

Me

Stevio

Les Tilson

Mick Mason

Boris

Mark B (SparkyB)

John Simpson

John Binczyk

So there are plenty of passes left.

We will be departing from Higham Ferrers Market Square at 9:00 AM on Sunday July 17th.

Please PM or E-Mail me if you want to join us.

Honk Honk

Hi Chris

Are there any Car Passes still available for Sunday

For myself & co-driver as we would like to come along

Regards

John Binczyk

Hi Chris

John here please put my name down for Kimbolton. Could you tell me if you have decided where to meet yet.

John

Done - see top post

great day out this one! Thanks to chris for organising it. We had another good selection of cars, even if slightly down on numbers. I for one enjoyed my day so thanks :):)