Digital Camera

Major Stare

Olympus mju:300 Digital Camera.

7 Months old, hardly used.

Comes boxed with instructions, strap, 16mb xD Card, Remote Control, USB Cable, Video Cable, 1 x Li-Ion rechargeable battery, battery charger, AC Cable for charger, CAMEDIA Master 4.1

Weatherproof metal body.

Pixels:

3.24 Million

Storage:

xD Card

Display:

1.5" TFT with 134000 pixels

Zoom:

Optical: 3x       Digital: 5x

Focusing:

TTL autofocus

Flash:

Built in

Power:

Rechargeable Li-Ion battery supplied. Charger also supplied.

Dimensions:

99 x 56 x 33.5mm

Weight:

165g (without battery & xD Card)

mju_300_001.jpg

mju_300_003.jpg

£100.00 plus P&P   :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

It's available new for £109   HERE

That's electronics for you!  :)

I have the same camera and for basic snap shoting its excellent!! plus its pretty tough as well as I keep dropping mine!!! and it still works

Buzz

£60 top offer,cash ready :blues:

Trust me this is a good offer. The digital camera market is very fast moving and a camera can lose half of its value in a matter of months. Yours may be £9 cheaper than a new one but for £9 I would take the full warranty thankyou very much.

Hate to put a damper on your sales effort, but my advice would be to take the £60 as in another months time the camera won't even be worth this much

Sorry if I have ruined you're day but I wouldn't want to see you wasting you're time trying to sell at that price for weeks to come

HTH Nigel

Jeez stare

Them polips of yours look painful , you want to get them seen to  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.