Le-Mans 2006 Important information

Buzz Billsberry

Just to make you aware the 30 places available for Château de Chanteloup for Yorkshire/Lancashire is NOW FULL.Be it travelling from Cherbourg or Hull

Deposits will be called for in the next few months or so to secure your place.No deposit no place, no whinging

Buzz

sorry,Karen and I won't be going next year,as we want to do C2C with most of you next year instead.Buzz,do I speak to you about reservations,just something that Steve Muttleboy said at Le Mans?.Cheers

No thurstyjust Speak with Mike Dixon he's doing the accommodation bookings.Thats of course if you have had a confirmation of a place.

Myself and Muttley boy will be looking after the FERRY BOOKINGS

Buzz

Not at the moment but will be within the next month. we'll be probably looking at Monday to following tuesday. Some of us are talking about tripping further into Europe for a further few days

Buzz

Yep definately............. you will have some weather........... thats a cert  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Just to make you aware the 30 places available for Château de Chanteloup for Yorkshire/Lancashire is NOW FULL.Be it travelling from Cherbourg or Hull

Deposits will be called for in the next few months or so to secure your place.No deposit no place, no whinging

Buzz

Who put you in charge.................... :p  :p

I'll get my coat.....

Buzz

Who put you in charge.................... :p  :p

I'll get my coat.....

ME,  HAVE U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT PAL??? ;)  ;)

Just passing on info...  u know what its like if you let sheep wonder with out direction assumptions are made and it all goes Pete Tong

Your leader :p  :p  :D  :D

Buzz

And when exactly did the 30 place list open? :D  :down:

U really should stop drinking Scott!