WARWICKSHIRE AREA

nlash

There is an additional July meeting at Ye Olde Saracens Head, Balsall Common this month.

Meet on 17th July at 1300 hrs.

Great excuse to get your car out and come and meet some local friends.

Hopefully the weather will be good.

Our usual monthly meet is still going ahead at the above venue on the 21st, 1930 hrs

A reminder, we won't be meeting at The Fleur de Lys again

Hello Nige, I'll be there too.  Hopefully the sun will keep shining  :)

Did you get to the British GP in the end?

Steve.

Did you get to the British GP in the end?

No Steve, didn't bother, spent a lot of money lately, trailer etc etc. Went to Mallory instead and watched club racing. Much more interesting probably.

Just to add, all local members are welcome to come along and say hello. The meeting isn't restricted to Warks guys.

Nothing special going on, just an excuse to have a drive out on your day off and come share a bite to eat and a drink with likeminded Westfieldheads

Nige,

Have a good time, sorry can not make it as we as in Chiltern7s are having a run to the south coast for the day.

:D  :p  :D  :p

BTT

See you all Sunday.  I take it this is an excuse for Sunday lunch with all the trimmings while we're there?!  :D

Steve.

Hi,

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this time.

Steve

Yes I know its last but busy working away.

Geez it was warm today standing around talking Westfields. Very good to see a few new faces this afternoon. Although not a huge turnout, (8 cars) those that did come along said they usually can't make the midweek meetings so all was not lost.

That said then, there will be another Sunday afternoon meet at the same place on August 7th, same time, 1300hrs

By then, i'll have some fixed dates for up and coming events, including a run up to the Derby Notts meet to join our neighbours for an evening.

Meeting goes ahead as usual on Thursday, see you all there!