Aeroquip fittings, hose and hose lengths

sgilks

Folks,

I've now collected together all the surplus fittings, premade hoses etc left over from my latest project and I'm selling them on to fund "future development"  :p

This is the pukka braided hose and fittings you use for motorsport so ideal for high pressure fuel lines (in fact its all -6 which is the size you would use for fuel lines).

The link below has prices for individual hoses and fittings, if you want to make me an offer for the lot then I'll negotiate.

I've posted this here to the Westfield site first and will hold off advertising anywhere else for a week.

Aeroquip hose and fittings

Happy Shopping

Stuart

I'll take this bit:

Professionally pre-assembled hose approx length 8.5" - new - £15

IE, the bit at the bottom with a 90 degree fitting one end, and a straight fitting the other..

I'm just about to go out though, so if you PM me yer bank details, I'll 'net some cash and my address to you...

I am very  interested in the 18" pipe , but I dont really know if its what I need ?

1 end needs to fit to 8mm copper

tother end to the fuel rail ? which feeds Dunnell TB's

At present Theres a rubber pipe in there with jubilee type clips each end .

I would like to smarten things up in the engine room and was thinking about these fittings    :)

thnx

As long as they are all -6

I'll take the

Professionally pre-assembled hose approx length 8" - new - £10

1. Straight female hose end, used, £4, new £5
if you have 2 new I'll take them, if not I'll have the used and new one.

mail me you bank details.

I don't suppose you can get hold of a -6 threded fuel filter, or pump?

Bernie,

You would need an adapter for 8mm hardline to JIC -6 and the copper pipe or the adapter would need to be supported to avoid the possibility of fracturing the copper pipe as aeroquip lines are less flexible than the rubber lines they would replace.  At the Fuel rail end you would again need a JIC -6 thread not sure what the Dunnell fuel rail will have as std.

R

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.