• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Duratec Exhaust

Glen H

Westfield stainless exhaust system for sale, 12 months old, done just under 2000 miles, c/w integral catalytic converter, all parts in excellent condition and even been given a quick polish.

5 1/2 inch stainless silencer c/w integral catalytic converter and mounting boss for Lamda sensor, excellent condition - £200 (plus P+P)

Stainless manifold 4-2-1 branches, excellent condition, already covered in exhaust wrap (black coloured type, it not dirty  ;) ) this is only covered where it sits within the engine bay and stops where the manifold exits the body tub, however it can be removed very easily if preferred. - £175 (Plus P+P)

Westfield, heat sheild to suit above silencer, very good condition. - £20 (plus P+P)

4352.jpeg

4353.jpeg

4354.jpeg

4355.jpeg

Westfield stainless exhaust system for sale, 12 months old, done just under 2000 miles, c/w integral catalytic converter, all parts in excellent condition and even been given a quick polish.

5 1/2 inch stainless silencer c/w integral catalytic converter and mounting boss for Lamda sensor, excellent condition - £200 (plus P+P)

Stainless manifold 4-2-1 branches, excellent condition, already covered in exhaust wrap (black coloured type, it not dirty  ;) ) this is only covered where it sits within the engine bay and stops where the manifold exits the body tub, however it can be removed very easily if preferred. - £175 (Plus P+P)

Westfield, heat sheild to suit above silencer, very good condition. - £20 (plus P+P)

4352.jpeg

4353.jpeg

4354.jpeg

4355.jpeg

Not quite the right weather for taking the car off the road with upgradeitus Glen  ;)  :p  :D

Glen - may be interested - can you give me a bit more info, is it repackable? what sort of noise level did it acheive? - or can it be 'made' to pass SVA :D - and re-adjusted for better flow afterwards?

Steve

Not quite the right weather for taking the car off the road with upgradeitus Glen  ;)  :p  :D

Its not off the road for upgradeitus, its off the road due to bent wishbone :(  :down:  (well, suppose I will be upgrading when I can get hold of some affordable Widetrack wishbones)

The exhaust was changed a while back, only just got round to sorting the posting out though  :t-up:

Glen - may be interested - can you give me a bit more info, is it repackable? what sort of noise level did it acheive? - or can it be 'made' to pass SVA :D - and re-adjusted for better flow afterwards?

Steve

No its not repackable, its the standard Westfield silencer, with the integral Cat concerter (req'd for SVA), not sure if any with the integral CAT. are repackable  

Noise level was close at SVA, passed at 100.3Db, just had to play / alter the angle of the tail pipe on the day (and make sure the bonnet is on)

If your worried about noise, When I helped Craig-C put his Busa through SVA the other week, we did put a couple of stainless steel pan scourers in the silencer (manifold end) and this brought hte noise down by 2Db (was initially 103Db again with CAt Converter), then removed them afterwards

Glen

If your worried about noise, When I helped Craig-C put his Busa through SVA the other week, we did put a couple of stainless steel pan scourers in the silencer (manifold end) and this brought hte noise down by 2Db (was initially 103Db again with CAt Converter), then removed them afterwards

Glen

Wadya mean 'I'  :0

Surely you mean we  :D

Ive still got the bruises and burn marks to prove it   ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.