Curby 05 - great event

fordy

Graeat event, the first I've managed to get to & get through unscathed................

Fantastic organisation

Fantastic fun

Fantastic people

Was nice to come in & then watch class H do there stuff......What an exciting finish to Class H with Nobby putting in a 31.09 to go first only to be pipped by an epic 30.99 by Smithy.......I was stood next to his missus as he did this, she was one excited bunny...

Well done to all involved, can we do it again next week... :D:D:D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• deano.1

• Bananaman

• Rob Navin

I also should like to add my thanks to the organisers, and everyone else present, for a fantastic and thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

Great weekend!

Well done to Nob Ravin and his staff!!

Well done to Barney for beating Dick in the SBD car!

Very well done to Smithy and Nobby who both went quicker as I went slower!!

Delboy

Yep I had a great day out too, and I found out the car needs to run on slicks, my list 1A's spent most of the time spinning  ???

Great Weekend, thanks to all the team involved, specially those that organised a thrid timed run :D  Otherwise I wouldn't have got a time ?????????

Promise to try harder to keep it on the black stuff :D

Well done to Nobby and Smithy for a very exciting FTD contest

Nob Ravin and his staff!!

Who'd have thought it, Rob Navin has staff!

Excellent weekend, and as usual, the sign of good organisation was simply that everthing went so smoothly.

Thanks to everyone involved.

exilent  day, if i did get beat in my own car ???

well done to all who organized the weekend :t-up:

ouch bl**** sun burnt :down:

Excellent weekend, and as usual, the sign of good organisation was simply that everthing went so smoothly.

Except marshalls were told it had finished and packed up......... then four more cars hadnt had a third run.

But what an exilerating 3rd run for the four cars for FTD  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Just to add thanks as per my other post in "Events"  on the other Curborough thread.

I seem to have caught a nasty bug over the weekend, funds and time permitting I hope to be compeating in 2006.

I'd also like to thank all the chaps who took time out to chat/show me round their V8 cars, I have a much clearer idea of where I'm going now with my V8 build.

A great weekend, first class organisation.

The WSCC is an ogranisation I'm proud to be a part of.

Chaz.

Great Weekend, thanks to all the team involved, specially those that organised a thrid timed run :D  Otherwise I wouldn't have got a time ?????????

Promise to try harder to keep it on the black stuff :D

I was completely knackered after running round the track putting all the posts back in that you managed to keeep knocking down!

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Graeat event, the first I've managed to get to & get through unscathed................

If only :down:

Andy

I was completely knackered after running round the track putting all the posts back in that you managed to keeep knocking down!

Suprised you could find your way around the track Dean,

Carla thought she was going to have to do a roadbook for you after Saturday's little diversion :)

Suprised you could find your way around the track Dean,

Carla thought she was going to have to do a roadbook for you after Saturday's little diversion :)

Why do you think i want to steal her camera?

:t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

well mr navin & your staff what can you say no other word for it FANTASTIC :t-up:  also thanks to robbo & the plays kool gang for the vids & the brumss for the music top weekend. :D