Curby 05 - great event

fordy

WSCC Curby 05 was fabulous - A Big big thanks to Rob and his team for running a great event.

Thank you to the person that found my petrol cap and devliered it back to my car - sorry i didnt get to thank you personally.

Id also like to thank the gravitaional force of the mole hill that threw me off the track so many times this weekend :)

Roll on Curby 06.....

Chris

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• deano.1

• Bananaman

• Rob Navin

Cheers to the team that made this w.e. possible. We had a thoroughly good time.

Weather was kind and the track wasn't bad at all.

Ditto  :D

top day,congratulations to rob and all the team,marshals etc..hope the sunburn isnt too bad.. :D  :D

great day sat,and sat night,good company great banter as usual  :D

id like to thank Mr Navin for allowing me his Ivory bodywork...which is of course the exact and only reason the car goes faster...

ps. will that do rob  :D  :D  :D

cheers

Rubble :t-up:

Brilliant organisation. Well done to everyone who was invoved.

Any previous posts relevant to t shirts are now withdrawn :D

Any previous posts relevant to t shirts are now withdrawn

What about future postings re Trophy  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

excellent day well done

and a special thanks for all the owners of the yellow cars for keeping the flies away from everyone  elses car :p  :cool:  :cool:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Excellent event --  well organized  (thanks Rob).....

....but just as importantly, as friendly as only WSCC do it.

Enjoyed it enormously   :D  :D

p.s. After that weather, I promise to change my avatar!

Can't really add anything to the above comments - great day - very well organised.

Sorry I had to leave in a bit of a hurry - hope to see you at Harewood in 2 weeks.:)

id like to thank Mr Navin for allowing me his Ivory bodywork...which is of course the exact and only reason the car goes faster...

ps. will that do rob  :D  :D  :D

cheers

Rubble :t-up:

Getting closer  :D  :D  :D

A few thanks from me as well, all in no particular order.

Thanks to Chris Pearce who did a fantastic job for us all as events sec.

Thanks to all the Marshals who gave there time to the event and did a first class job.

Thanks to Rocket Ron for his most entertaining commentary.

Thanks to Mark and the rest of the national committee who allowed me to have a go at running the event and allowed me to drop the price from last year.

Thanks to John Fish for getting you all in your cars and lined up when we needed you to be.  ( Hope the sunburn doesn’t sting toooo much mate )

Thanks to all our members who contributed to the running of the event and the whole weekend.

But finally thanks to all of you drivers.

It was my pleasure to be told by Nigel, the clerk of the course, how impressed he was with what he described as an excellent standard of driving.  By showing this standard it made it possible to get you the extra run.

Now …..  where did I put my beer ?

Great Event! What a great way to start competing with the car.

Big Thanks to the organising team and the marshals without whom the day would not have been possible.

What an excellent weekend.

Well done to Mr Navin and Mr Stanton.  :t-up:

Excellent videos in the marque saturday night!

Thouroughly loved Saturday night and marshalling Post 2 on Sunday. Burnt arms and neck, de-hydrated and burnt finger after picking up a stray pulley wheel.

Well done to the Derby/Notts team for there track performances, marshalling post 2 and social event on saturday night.

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Just want to add my thanks to the previous posts.  The weekend just demonstrated what a great club we have and, from a personal point of view, that you don't have to be fast to enjoy yourself! :D

From a Spectators view I'd like to thank Barney and Steve Robo for the shear entertainment value on the last corner B4 the straight I think Barney just kicked it with a full lock power slide in the morning session

It was good to see a good selection of V8 munching the circuit and doing some very good times despite it not being a power circuit.

Organisation was good thanks to Sheriff Navin and his deputies. Sarcasm was overflowing from the commentary box and the microphone of Ron  most of the afternoon!

Final thanks go to millions of new born beatles that made their presence felt most of the day…fantastic company!!

Buzz