NORTHANTS AREA

Chris Elworthy

Our next monthly meeting is on July 6th starting at 7:30 PM, once again at the Olde Wharf Inn at Bugbrooke Wharf.

This month, we will be mostly joined by the chap representing Shenington Gliding Club who will explain what choices we have for activities at the Northants Area Gliding Weekend on August 27th & 28th - kindly arranged by DaveM.

We will also confirm meet up details for the Events at castle Ashby on Sunday July 10th and at Kimbolton on Sunday July 17th.

New members, or members from other areas or clubs most welcome.

PS - July Newsletter in post monday June 27th.

CJE

If you're reading this on Tuesday ......ITS TOMORROW :D

If you're reading this on Thursday.......the August meet is on Wednesday 3rd August :(

Literally just got in from very wet Frankfurt, beautiful sunshine here.

A quick slurp and I'm off

:cool:

11 cars (12 if you count a Proton Elise), 28 persons, good talk about the Gliding Day (cheers DaveM) and a Bimbo wanting her photo took in my car (although she wouldn't let me help her with the harness)

G'night