Z Cars/ X-TimD twin engine westfield

Jan Coombes

thats a really really nice car :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

when i eventually grow up i want one of them! good luck with the sale, im sure you won't have too much trouble at that price

**goes off to buy lottery tickets**

Martin sure no worries, I'll be up there today after lunch.

how much are the filing cabinets  

he he my GF has a office complex, so they have a few chairs etc stored there, I can't complain, it's not as if I am short off space :)

Yep I picked up my new bike last week and 04 Bandit S (Should have taken Blatman's advice to start with :p ), I'm still waiting for the insurance company to come and pick the old damaged one up.

I would have brought it back as salvage but they wanted a £1000 for it!!!! It should be more like £280 10% of the write off value.

Thanks Tim very kind.

The car ran spot on all this weekend, all be one hick up with a peskey return spring (sorted now).

Its the 1st time I have really driven the car 9/10 and its loads of fun, there is just so much power, it such a shame to sell it but I can't have 2, and the GF likes the extra leg room in the other one :(

Whoever buys her is going to have a lot of fun.

:p

GF likes the extra leg room in the other one

Whoever buys her is going to have a lot of fun.

Is she for sale too ???:D:p - any pictures :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BTT

No takers ???

I can reduce the spec to lower the cost. But I would rather not.

Remove Carbon doors

Replace Tilliet seat with Cheeper one

etc etc

Remember it has a Cat 1 imb so insurance is nice and cheep £320 for me

29, 3 points

Agreed insurance value of £18,000

Make me an offer.

Just seems to be like that all round Jan. Cars dont seem to be selling at the moment? Or is that just me.

I'll probably be contacting you soon, as I want lots more Carbon. :)

BTTT

I'll pay for membership for a year to the WSCC, to whoever buys it, as I'd like to see someone enjoying it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.