• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

My karting gear

boris

as it says in the description, all my karting gear is up for grabs as a change in class means it has to go

ebay

its not quite a car but its definately not parts!

Nice looking kit and a good buy now price too, wish I could, always wanted to take up karting since I was at school but money at the time stopped me and now working at weekends is going to stop me.  Anyone thinking about it though you couldn't go wrong with buying a good comprehensive kit like this.

Nice black Westy in the back ground of picture 2 by the way.

Malc.

Cool looks like your getting a lot of kit for your money

I'll like to get a 250, gee's one was loads of fun, but I don't think is any where I can run it or race it down south, unless anyone know otherwise?

wilton mill is a good circuit, rye house not bad now it's been resurfaced, have a look on www.karting.co.uk there should be a full listing of circuits.

hope that helps;)

Loads of places to run a 250 :p I still have my eye on that rather special 250E, I'll get it as soon as I sell the carbon car...

I'll like to get a 250, gee's one was loads of fun, but I don't think is any where I can run it or race it down south, unless anyone know otherwise?

Most kart cicuits have sessions for gearbox but the tracks are a little short.

best thing is your propper circuits .oulton , brands ,snett   etc  :D  :D  but they only do track time with race meets

:(  so you have to sign up for a club and race entries

they wont let your kart on with either cars or bikes

It really is seriously  :D  :D  :D   best fun you'll have (with your trousers on  )

65hp 200kgs sticky rubber and brown trousers

I hope that westy trackdays will prove  to fill the gap that my karting retirement left  :D  :D

as lurksalot has just said, your best bet is proper long circuit but have a look here to find the kart tracks nearest you and go from there.

also, viewings are more than welcome at anytime and i will happily take it off ebay for a WSCC member.

Thanks for all the nice comments  :blush:

www.superkarttrackdays.com are doing long circuit days for gearbox karts now.

Anyways, enough hijacking. There's a tidy TKM setup for sale somewhere in this thread   :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.