• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Full weather kit for narrow body

neal@nealmcdonnell.fsnet.co.uk

Hoods fine but a bit discoloured.  Likewise for the tonneau but it's also a bit frayed in places and missing some fasteners.  Frame only needs a lick of paint.

Can send photos if interested.

£50.

Thanks,

Neal

[Worcester]

Hi Neal,

I'm intersted in the tonneau, would you sell them seperatly?  Could i have some photos of the tonneau as well please?  

Thanks

Kirk

Hi Kirk,

I could split them if you want but I'd only be looking 15 quid for the tonneau alone (as I said it is a bit ropey) so you're looking an extra 50% for the postage (8 quid) which a bit extreme.  Unless you can pick it up?

I've tried emailing you with photos (JPEGs) but they are bouncing:

Your mail to the following recipients could not be delivered because they are not accepting mail from neal@nealmcdonnell.fsnet.co.uk:

adranny

Can you sort that out or send me a different email address?

Cheers,

Neal

Hi Neal,

The e-mail should work now, my e-mail settings were wrong.  Where in the country are you?

Thanks

Kirk

Hiya Neal,

I'm interested too, if your splitting, how much did you want just for the hood & frame plus postage obviously?

Cheers

Tigger

Well, let's see.  50-15=£35 :-)  Sound okay?

Postage same as with the tonneau.  The best price I could find is £7.95+vat:

http://www.easyparcels.co.uk/prices1.html

which works out as £44.34.  Though if you know of anyone better then I'll certainly use them.

If you can send me your email address I can provide photos.  Currently I only have the one of the hood folded but can get more if you like.

Cheers,

Neal

Email sent  :D

Tigger

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.