Le Mans

Megablade Paul

......Plus I still can't believe you ended up in Paris from Le-Mans !!!!! someone must be shot for that dangler up

Buzz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Mick S

• MarcusH

• Megablade Paul

Paris was great --

Mick

I don't think Charlie and Rob thought so!  :D

Paris was great --

Mick

I don't think Charlie and Rob thought so!  :D

Paris would have been fine if we'd planned to go! I can officially confirm that roads shown on the map and sat nav don't exist, - hense ending up in the middle of Paris in 30' plus!

As Muttleyboykept saying - " it's all part of the Le Mans experience!"

won't miss next years trip for the world!  :D  :D  :D

Paris was easy, try the M62. Sat in traffic for 3 hours at tea time. The V8 boils at 115 deg and guess where the water went from the header tank. Straight in the car around the footwell. Resulting in no skin left on left foot, one blister was the size of a tennis ball. Check your cars lads to make sure it carn't happen on yours.:(

Resulting in no skin left on left foot, one blister was the size of a tennis ball.

Now you know what it feels like for Roger and I burning our legs on YOUR exhaust.

Plus, it's all included inthe Le Mans experience.......

Steve

Hell Scooby, looks as if you terrified a few folks in the picture

So not only a winner for the Loudest but also the Scariest car on the night.

Mick

Never bumped into any other of the Westy lads at Le Mans but had great time too. Drove up to Germany on the Monday to do the Nurburgring - fantastic. 470 miles in a day in a hillclimb/sprint set-up Westy - and in that heat too - car was fine, I was knackered  :0

......Plus I still can't believe you ended up in Paris from Le-Mans !!!!! someone must be shot for that dangler up

Buzz

Sorry Buzz, but Paris is the shortest route when you're going back to Zeebrugge so long as you get on the periferique (sp)

Paris is the shortest route when you're going back to Zeebrugge

How long did it take you then?

Ive been twice from Zeebrugge and never went near Paris.

Phil

Dunno, I went to Cherbourg, you'll have to ask the Yorkshire boys, they didn't miss the ferry though!