Great Eastern Pageant

Martin Keene

The organsiers of the Bromley Pageant have organised a new show at the East of England Showground, on the outskirts of Peterborough.

Further details are on ther website at Eastern Pageant

I have enquired about parking, whether a space needs to be reserved or whether people can turn up. If you are interested in this event can you please post on here so I can gauge numbers for the size of area required if we have to book one.

I for one will be going, this area of the country has been in dire need of something like this for a while, and I full intend to show my support for it. With a bit of luck it might become as good as Bromley in a few years...

Perhaps I should have mentioned that it is free for drivers, and up to 3 passengers (which would be impressive in a Westfield! ) to get into. But I do need to return the form to collect the windscreen stickers. I will send it off anyway, and hope I'm not going to be the only one there...

Martin,

Unfortunately the Northants Area has committed to attending a show at Castle Ashby on that Sunday.  Otherwise would have definitely come to the pageant.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Rich.

I'll come along Martin, I'll even wash the car. :)

Do we get drunk in a field again, I'm getting rather good at it now, thinking of turing professional soon. ;)