Rolling Road Event

hogman

Ok then peeps!

We have organised a Rolling Road and set your car up event at Dave Boggs in East Lutton.

You can come and have your car tweaked and sorted by Dave and then put on the rollers and fine tweaked to get the best power set up out of it, all for just £60.

If you car is already set up then you can come along have power runs on the rollers for just £20!

There are limited places available, so let me know ASAP as its not long now - Saturday July 2nd.

Drop me a mail

Cheers

Kevin

Dare I say blow me. I've just got off the phone to dave having booked my car in for Saturday the 2nd at 11.

So I'll be there :p

Do you get a print out of your power run with power and torque plotted on the same graph

Like this one but the paper in the printer properly so you get the numbers down the side

power%20graph%2001.jpg

Am waiting for a reply from Boggies with regards to the power charts, I will post as soon as I know.

ANYONE else interested? Such a poor response, come on people support your local areas and get involved in events! Yuo know what will happen if you dont - they wont be offered again! :(  :p

Kevin

'Hogman'

I'll av to speak to the missus / check the diary, 2nd July rings a bell for something. If I'm free i'll come.

What equipment's he got? Can he mess with mi DTA or will I need to take a laptop?

'Potster'

Not sure where it is, from memory its over Malton way, should be a good excuse for a blat.

Boggie is here

A blat over sounds good :) Just hope my new fuel pump turns up early next week or I'll be taking a rain check :(

I seem to remember reading somewhere that he is an old school tuner BUT if you bring a laptop etc he's keen to help. Let me know if you need me to dig out a laptop Andy.

Stu, Tis not looking promising, the bride is off somewhere near Malham with some work mates for a night away, i'll have the kids and will need to pick her up Saturday Morning. Chance of me getting kids up, getting to malham and back and meeting up with you in time for you to get there for 11:00  :down: I'd say immpossible. Gutted.

If I do get back reasonably early I might blat over for the PM and we can have a run back.

If you ordered you fuel pump from Burton's i'd ring them every day, I waited a week and half for my order.  :bangshead:

Bad news is that Boggies wont do print outs, which is a poor effort really! :(

Ah well never mind, still the place to go for car set-ups though!

Cheers

Kevin

Anyone going to this apart from me ???

I'll be there from 11 for a couple of hours. Andy you have PM.

I think there will be another one there but the interest just isnt there! Nobody wants their car setting up! :(

Hvae fun!

Cheers

Kevin

I will, I hope :D

I'll add a review & some photos when I return. That might get people spured on for the next one!?

All Dave is missing is a pointy hat and a white beard! This guy really is a wizard with engine tuning. My car arrived banging & popping and left running as smooth as any of the more modern tin top cars I've owned. I can't rate the work that has been done highly enough.

I made 120BHP at the wheels out of a 1700 XFLOW with twin 40's :cool:

I've attached some pictures that Kyle kindly took.

4454.jpeg

4455.jpeg

4452.jpeg

4453.jpeg

4456.jpeg

4457.jpeg

4458.jpeg

4459.jpeg

4460.jpeg

4463.jpeg

The yellow car btw was once owned by Cilla Black if your interested  :suspect: