Skipton/Keighley Meet?

potster

Anyone fancy a meet on Sunday? Maybe another run out into the dales :cool:

Just judging numbers before commiting.....

It's going to be a hot one, weather guaranteed  :love:

Cheers Stuart

Cars nearly back together hopefully sorted tomorrow so i'd like to but it will depend what time and how long a run you are planning. Its fathers day on Sunday and the kids have told me as a reward I can take them to Nelson swimming.

Isn't there supposed to be thunder storms on sunday?

Keep me informed Stu.

:t-up:

I've found a rather large puddle of oil under my car this morning so it looks like I'm going to be spending another afternoon working on the car as opposed to driving it :angry:

I've found a rather large puddle of oil under my car :angry:

Did you find the source?

Looks like it came from a badly fitted rocker cover gasket :0 wonder who did that......

Just need to get the degreaser out now and try to clean the engine bay up :( oh well at least it won't go rusty :p

did you sort the missing valve stem guide out?

Kind of ???

Its missing on valve 1, so I took the exhaust manifold off over the weekend. The guide has dropped about 1 cm, its solid tho so hopefully I can run the car over the summer and take the head off over the winter (upgrade) season :D