Grooved and lightened discs

Gromit

Ok, to all of you thats been following my little venture i`m happy to report things are on the move again, albeit slowly. Just finished making up 3 pairs of lightened (10mm) and grooved (12off) discs. Since these are the first ones i`ve made since the trial pair I run up a while back (still on my car and going well) I am offering these up for three people to test on a "try em before you buy em" basis.

All I ask is that you can get them on your car in the next week or so and try them out for a couple of weeks and let me know what you think of them. I`ll stand the cost of posting them out to you and if you do decide to keep them the cost will be,

£75 for the pair on the left hand side of the picture (not too happy with the slots on the hub but otherwise thier as good as the other 2 pairs)

or £80 for the middle and right hand discs.

P&P will be £10.

For obvoius reasons this is only open to full WSCC members, if you live in the north west area i`ll even bring them to you to save the cost of the postage (company cars do have their usages). If you dont decide to keep them i`ll have to say that you will have to pay the return postage (hope this wont be an issue thought) or i`ll pick em up if your not too far away.

4260.jpeg

First three people to PM me with a definate yes get the discs.

Thanks

Phil

Phil they look spot on!!

Unfortunatly I have the AP Vented on the front but if you do a set of rears I will Have a pair.

Barry

Hi Barry, i`m looking into doing the rears as well, maybe in a week or two. Just having a play about with an old pair at the moment to see how far we could take one.

Thanks

phil

how much fitted ? im not far from you but im not up to fitting them myself:D

Hi phil

Ive already got some fronts but will defo have the rears off you once you've got them sorted. Dont mind being a guinea pig if you need one! Im off work sick at the mo so doing quite a few miles in the westy   :D

Danny

edit because i cant spell :bangshead:

Looks like 2 pairs have been allocated provisionaly to Cam and Racing Saints, one pair left.

how much fitted ? im not far from you but im not up to fitting them myself:D

Bring the car up, as your trying them out for me i`ll stick them on for free in this case.

Cheers

Phil

Im off work sick at the mo so doing quite a few miles in the wetsy   :D

Sounds like a good job to me. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Ok, all 3 pairs now spoken for, cheers guys.

If I get positive feedback on these discs i`ll look at running some more up and will try out a couple of pairs of rears too (and maybe even rear drums).

Thanks

Phil

Im off work sick at the mo so doing quite a few miles in the wetsy  

And he's a professional driver...  :blush:

Obviously that hand is affecting your typing though...  :down:

thanks for fitting the discs phil ill let you know in a few miles how they are .:d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.