Bristol meet?

MartT

Yes - the next Bristol & Bath area meet is this Thursday; June 16th.  As it's the closest club night to mid-summer, we're having our now annual "midsummer blat".  The route has kindly been prepared by John & Ian.  

Meet at the pub car park at 7:15.  The routes will be given out & we'll aim to depart by 7:45.  Should be back at the pub before 9.

BTW has anyone got the right size 'tap' for the rear stays on the RAC bar. I haven't got the instructions at work so not sure what size, but circa 10mm-12mm IIRC

All being well I will be there, however I have a slipped disc at the moment which is giving me some grief, it might be better to pop round where all my tools are handy. Give me a call

jeff

No show from me again :(

Sorry mad busy at work :angry:

Def next month!