On ebay. Cossie power

scott beeland

Go on Scott you can play with the Scoobyman...... :D:D:D:D;)

Not to sure about the central heating vents on the body tho

:

Glad i'm not the only one who thought that

nor me  :D don't like the repeaters on wings either  :( ................ each to his own  :D  :D

I know who built it too

I am looking for a quick westy for a pal of mine , he has shown an interest in this car ... before i have a bid is there anything i need to know ???

also with this engine im guessing it will be quick   :D  but are they able to get the power down without scratting all the time  ??? hes never driven a westy before , he is unable to drive mine as he is a larger gentleman and will need a more generous seat, hence looking for something with plenty of power to weight ratio...

Oh I reckon it'll be plenty quick enough and not broken 1k miles either so should be mint

hes never driven a westy before ,

:0  :0

Jeff

Is He sure He Wants Cosworth Power in His first Westfield  ???

Very Nice BUT.....

Is He sure He Wants Cosworth Power in His first Westfield  ???

Very Nice BUT.....

Did someone call ???;):D:0

:durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :blush:

hes a bit of a preformance freak! i think its the performance for little money that is the attraction, hes just sold a 996 turbo porka and looking for something to put a smile on his face  :D  :D

any one any views on how  a westy with this engine will drive??? Its got to be better than a busa i find them hard work  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

looking for something to put a smile on his face  :D  :D

Or stains in his underwear..... :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.