Surrey Area Monthly MeetingThis Tuesday

steppenwolf

This one nearly caught me out it has come round so fast!

Look forward to seeing you all at the Parrot from 7.00 pm onwards on Tuesday 14th June.

Our invitation is also extended to any members outside the area - please feel free to visit us.

:D

Sadly I can't make this one. I'll be thinking of you all enjoying a summer evening as I'm sat here working a late shift :arse:

Which reminds me. What happend to you and MB893 yesterday? I know it looked like it might rain, but really... :p

Which reminds me. What happend to you and MB893 yesterday? I know it looked like it might rain, but really...

I believe John was ocean bobbing but I was assisting at an Open Obedience Dog Show and trust me, there were plenty of dogs there ;);)

Blatters, we will of course be thinking of you and how it is a shame that you will miss the annual wet T shirt competition put on by the girls from St. Winifred's every second Tueday of June each year....

Typical... but hey, you've got a good camera. Take photos, and try and get some of the girls rather than the flowers, or nearby solar objects... :bangshead::p:D

and get some of the girls rather than the flowers, or nearby solar objects...

Do you keep a database on all your victims? :D:D

Excellent meeting boys and girls but it was a little cold on the way back for those who stayed 'til the end!

Thanks to the 'boys in blue' from Kent who proved conclusively that you don't have to be yellow to be seen .... I think we need a Surrey sub-group for members with real exhausts judging by the whoppers on display last night ( errm see later  :blush: ).

Would the member who found a tiny bit of rust on one of my ball joints please attend the next meeting and remove his finger prints from my cycle wing - it is not too much to ask I don't think ...

For the benefit of Blatters who was unable to attend for some lame excuse, the wet 'T' shirt competition held late in the evening, for obvious reasons, was won by Samantha.  :love:

For the benefit of Blatters who was unable to attend for some lame excuse, the wet 'T' shirt competition held late in the evening, for obvious reasons, was won by Samantha.  :love:

Don't tell me. You forgot your camera...