3 Counties Motorshow Newmarket

chazpowerslide

How many of you guys are interested in attendind this event.

I am not able to attend this one as I'm working however the point person for this is Andy Mills.

As allways other areas are invited to attend, the Northampton guys came last year and had a good time.

I have Emailed Andy and asked if he can post up details on this thread.

Chaz.

Here are the details as requested - or your more than welcome to send me a pm

The organisers of the two counties motorshow have contacted me asking if any one with a Westy would be interested in going and letting a few people have a look at the car.  Normal entry is £3 which will not apply if you're in the Westy.  There is fun for all the family with all the normal stuff, stands, stalls etc.

Anyone wishing to go send me PM and I can provide further details.

19th June 2005 9am to 5pm Sunday only.

Actual event is at the Roly Mile Race Course Newmarket

No one is expected to stay the whole day and they don't mind if your late, all very easy going.

Well here goes with the details !

If your in the Westy you get in for free.

Anyone in a tin top it's £3 for adults, £1 for 12 - 16 year olds and free if your below 12.

Basically if your approaching Newmarket along the A1303 take the signs for the Roley Mile race course which is the first left before you enter Newmarket Town.  It is signposted but in addition there are AA signs up also.

You will get directions to where the displays are and where to park by the marshalls taking the dosh.  Tin tops will be sent to a seperate car park.

They would like us to be there for 9am to ensure we get a good place but I don't imagine that I would manage to get there before 9.30 - 9.45 anyway.  However the public are allowed in at 9.30 so earlier the better.

I have spoken to one of the organisers and aswell as the usual franchise dealer displays there going to be Ferrari's a Hummer and an all bells and whistles fire engine off Mildenhall Airbase, plus stands and displays.

It would be good to see you there.

Andrew

----- Original Message -----

Count me in, Andrew I'll be al.... oh, hold on... I seem to be missing an exhaust ;)

I'm missing all the fun, aren't I?

:(

Neil

Sorry Andy, Tis Farthers day and not seen the family for a week, so can not make it. I can get to Newark on Saturday if anyone is going up?

Mark

Sorry Andy, Tis Farthers day and not seen the family for a week, so can not make it. I can get to Newark on Saturday if anyone is going up?

Mark

Tell you what, a nice family outing to Newmarket would be good on Fathers Day :D  :D

Mark

Tell you what, a nice family outing to Newmarket would be good on Fathers Day

Mark this is my plan...I'm taking the Westy and Tam is coming in the volvo with the sauce pans....a blat for me and a good family day out for the rest.....bingo  :D

Mark

Mark this is my plan...I'm taking the Westy and Tam is coming in the volvo with the sauce pans....a blat for me and a good family day out for the rest.....bingo  

and

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (markcoopers @ June 17 2005,16:25)

Mark

I'll mention it, but if you call all help look for me riped off nuts afterwards it would be a great help :suspect:

I'll see you guys on Sunday, but not in the Westfield.

I have given myself "Acute Lower Back Sprain" according to the Doc so I'm in a fair bit of pain and I'm off work till Monday.

I don't think coming over to Newmarket in the Westy would be in any way theraputic :(

I'll be in the tin top with the family.

Chaz.

However, you will see Chaz's Westie there. The fool has given me the keys :D

Muahahahahaha! :devil:

Don't worry, Chaz... I'll be careful. You might get some nice 'passing' photo's too! ???