Cambride area calender

chazpowerslide

Due to the last area report not making it into the last edition of WW I thought I'd post up the calender that I'd included.

Neil is having issues up-loading to the area website ATM, as soon as this is fixed all the info and piccies sent to him will appear there.

Monthly Meets are the last Sunday in the month, the meeting point changes depending on what we are up to.

May

· Sun 29th Brooklands Musuem Run. Meet at Brampton Hut Services 9:30am. Other areas Invited.

June

· 19th 3 Counties Motorshow (details TBC)

· 24th-26th  WSCC at Curborough (AGM) AO in attendance.

· 24th-26th Goodwood Festival of Speed (Area Convoy down maybe)

July

· 22nd WSCC at Mallory (Chaz, Chris and Liam booked so far) camp over Thurs night.

· 24th RWUB Santa Pod.

August

· 28th In car orienteering + BBQ (other areas welcome) need a bit of help organising this please.

September

· 7th WSCC at Cadwell (Chaz, Chris, Liam booked so far)

· 16th–18th Goodwood Revival (Liam is Marshalling, I’m taking the Westy and staying over Friday and Sat nights (any more interested?)

· 18th Invite to attend SG7 run to Mozzie Museum.

October

· 30th Area Blat (Peterborough way)

November.

· 27th Visit to Old Warden Aircraft Museum.

December

· 18th Cambs area Xmas dinner.

There will also be another Oakington “test” evening and we are currently looking into hiring a local airfield for an afternoon of Westy mayhem.

Hunt the "G"

Did I miss spell smoething?

I am in contact with MSE about Bassingbourne details to follow.

Chaz.

Please refer to the seperate post re the 2 Counties Show at Newmarket on the 19th June 05.

Or send me a PM

Andrew