Le Mans 2005

Muttleys V8

Yes, it's that time of year again when a couple of Brits go to another country to watch some cars go round a big track for a day or so......... :)  :)

Just be carefull of the local plod at this time of year, they like taking money of the people who eat lots of roast beef :D

Have a safe trip and we will see you down there sometime Wednesday and hopefully meet up with a load of other Westy owners during the weekend.

For all you people who are not going........ ya gonna miss a fantastic weekend................. :D

Steve :oops:

Sod off Steve and please don't mention Le Mans again  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D I'm not jealous in any way*

Hope everyone has a good safe trip  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

*That is a lie  :down:  ;)

Sod off Steve

Now Mark.

If you keep using naughty words like that, I'm gonna have to tell ya Mam.

Steve :D

aw shucks  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

at least thats what I think she said  :D  :D

Cars packed for a 9am start in the morning, stickers are on, checked the Le Mans weather :cool: fingers crossed for no last minute catastrophe's :( and we'll see you Yorkie boys on Wednesday.

Safe journeys to all and don't forget the sun cream

Cummon Aston M and can't wait to hear those Judd V10's

Paul

Sod off Steve and please don't mention Le Mans again  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D I'm not jealous in any way*

Hope everyone has a good safe trip  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

*That is a lie  :down:  ;)

Ditto  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

Buzz

Charlie remember to keep the Yorkshire flag flying you must at the end of everynight turn the lights off lock up the bar and put Muttley to bed!!

Buzz

awwww poor buzz, dont worry m8, we'll all be thinking of ya while were laying in the basking sun watching really fast cars (mainly the Aston that's gunna win) fly round a track for hours on end, with a nice cool pint! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Charlie remember to keep the Yorkshire flag flying you must at the end of everynight turn the lights off lock up the bar and put Muttley to bed!!

Buzz

No worries Pete, - we'll make sure they know we've been!!!!  :t-up:

Just missing you, Scott and Si' to ensure guaranteed chaos!!!

Never mind, - get yourselves booked for next year. See you when we get back, - oh, and no flirting with the wife on the boardroom whilw I'm away!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :t-up:

Buzz

No worries Pete, - we'll make sure they know we've been!!!!  :t-up:

Just missing you, Scott and Si' to ensure guaranteed chaos!!!

Never mind, - get yourselves booked for next year. See you when we get back, - oh, and no flirting with the wife on the boardroom whilw I'm away!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :t-up:

, Me Buzz Billsberry the 15th Earl of Yorkshire.Flirting,With repuation?........... I'm moving in for the week as Handy Andy!!

Have a good one..ya b******ds  :p  :D  :D  :D

Say hello to Challoet/Chasey for me: 2 fine barmaids!!

Buzz

Charlie the weather for friday 30*c sunny!!! Must admit I'd luv to be there but to be honest I'd rather go to the Newark kit car show:(

Buzz

Thanks for the weather update Pete, - must remember the sun cream!

I'm sure Newark Kitcar show will be thrilling, - make Le Mans a date for next year!:D:D:D

Will let you see the pictures / video when we get back!:0:D

For all you people who are not going........ ya gonna miss a fantastic weekend................. :D

Lucky b@st@rds, i'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down: