2 Counties Motor Show

Andrew Mills

The organisers of the two counties motorshow have contacted me asking if any one with a Westy would be interested in going and letting a few people have a look at the car.  Normal entry is £3 which will not apply if you're in the Westy.  There is fun for all the family with all the normal stuff, stands, stalls etc.

Anyone wishing to go send me PM and I can provide further details.

19th June 2005 9am to 5pm Sunday only.

Actual event is at the Roly Mile Race Course Newmarket

Well here goes with the details !

If your in the Westy you get in for free.

Anyone in a tin top it's £3 for adults, £1 for 12 - 16 year olds and free if your below 12.

Basically if your approaching Newmarket along the A1303 take the signs for the Roley Mile race course which is the first left before you enter Newmarket Town.  It is signposted but in addition there are AA signs up also.

You will get directions to where the displays are and where to park by the marshalls taking the dosh.  Tin tops will be sent to a seperate car park.

They would like us to be there for 9am to ensure we get a good place but I don't imagine that I would manage to get there before 9.30 - 9.45 anyway.  However the public are allowed in at 9.30 so earlier the better.

I have spoken to one of the organisers and aswell as the usual franchise dealer displays there going to be Ferrari's a Hummer and an all bells and whistles fire engine off Mildenhall Airbase, plus stands and displays.

It would be good to see you there.

Andrew