Even more C2C pickys

Buzz Billsberry

Sorry for the delay, My P.C went breats up earliier this week but here are a few samplers from a great weekend many thanks to Si and Karla

A southern Geeeessaaa!

4199.jpeg

The Black Beck Beast:

4198.jpeg

Captain Ahab

4196.jpeg

Stella and friends drinking in @ the hotel bar doing rabbitt impressions!

4200.jpeg

A northern bird doin' womens duties...clearing up and goin' t'bar for more ale!!!  :oops:

4197.jpeg

Thanx to everybody involved despite the weather I had a really enjoyable weekend

Lots more pickys to follow once I've uploaded on to another hosting site

Buzz

dont worry about it Scott, I've watched Buzz's video footage and he seemed to be on his own tour as it was.

:)

Can I have copies o't pics Buzz?

dont worry about it Scott, I've watched Buzz's video footage and he seemed to be on his own tour as it was.

No probs Si I'll  put them on CD or I can email them?

Whats the footage like I've not seen any of it plus it was my 1st time with a proper test & the bulitt cam wide angle.

I don't remember being else where? I followed every body else I didn't get lost once this  year...for a change!!!!!

Must admit I'm looking forward to this year's footage. I watched last years again yesterday I right up until I put PS2 GT4 on which I bought yesterday and I was up until 4.00am this morning playing on it.... what a game!!

Buzz

Buzz

...................you're complaining.....?????

:devil:  :devil:

Cheers Chrisbin u bar steward  :p  :p  :p  How ya doin' bud??

Buzz

No probs Si I'll  put them on CD or I can email them?

Whats the footage like I've not seen any of it plus it was my 1st time with a proper test & the bulitt cam wide angle.

I don't remember being else where? I followed every body else I didn't get lost once this  year...for a change!!!!!

Must admit I'm looking forward to this year's footage. I watched last years again yesterday I right up until I put PS2 GT4 on which I bought yesterday and I was up until 4.00am this morning playing on it.... what a game!!

Buzz

Buzz

The footage is very good, The colour saturation on your camera seems to be better than on ours. Even the mic sounds better, where did you put it?

As for getting lost, which way did you go coming out of Sutton Bank Visitor centre then?  :durr:

You can mail me the pics, we're on 2Mb BB now at HQ

coast2coast@westfield-driver.co.uk

I now have 9hours of video footage

BUT I WANT MORE.

so anyone else got any they want to include then get it in ASAP so I can get this thing edited sharpish.

Pete,

Kaz is without pc until next week so can't post but she says I have to tell you revenge will be secured in due course for the comments attached to the last piccy!!!!! :D:D:D

Pete,

Kaz is without pc until next week so can't post but she says I have to tell you revenge will be secured in due course for the comments attached to the last piccy!!!!!  

Charlie tell her to button it and get on with your packing for Le-Mans.As she finished the dishes yet?

Buzz

[quote name=Buzz Billsberry' date='June 10 2005,15:01]

Oh yes that bit that was down to Charlie taking the road book literally turn left out of the car park!!

Doh! :)

As for the mike it was under the dash over the Tranny tunnel mainly to keep the wind noise down. I hope you can't here me cursing the freaking tractor on a trailer chappy   :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Oh, there's all sorts of audio snippets I can use from both you and others :);)

C U soon did u get the breather sorted out or are u gonna put a catch tank on catch tank would be better me thinks and dead easy to do.

[\QUOTE]

I think Catch tank is looking favourite as long as I can find one and somewhere to fit it this week.

Well a big thanx to u both for the C2C mind u it must be a toddle to do now as you just copy everything for last time.... :p fight!!!  :p  :p  :p

Hmmmmmm, me thinks you're asking for a slap :)

Hmmmmmm, me thinks you're asking for a slap :)

:p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

Buzz

In my defence of the very flattering picture of me, I was pointing out to the baying crowd that Buzz only bought 1 drink all night!

Steve:)