Sunday run

cast iron

Anyone want to jon us for a run out on Sunday please contact me.

Starting 11:00 on the A67 Darlington to Barnard Castle road from the Layby next to the Baydale Beck Pub just as you leave Darlington. Route length about 120 miles with stops as required

Please let me know your contact details should anything change I can get in touch

07788 472948

01325 483046

Was it you

At 1405 hrs today on the A19 Flyover heading North....either it was you or someone has a car exaclty the same as yours... :D

Should be there Mark.

Car now back in one piece.

Rich

:p  :D

Was it you

At 1405 hrs today on the A19 Flyover heading North....either it was you or someone has a car exaclty the same as yours... :D

Ther must be a clone. My car was at home when I returned and was stone cold. So the nagging dragon hadnt borrowed it :angry:

Didnt leave work until 2:30 and that was in My pickup (Blue and Silver Navara 4 door with silver CAT sticker on the blue bit!;)

Anyway are you joining us on Sunday, if so give me some contact details as the weather forcast is looking cr@p.

:(

Weather is grey, bright and windy so still on :cool: