2003 Westfield Megablade

PhilD

2003 Westfield Megablade For Sale - Revised Price

874.jpeg

873.jpeg

4180.jpeg

4181.jpeg

4179.jpeg

Build in 2002-2003 from complete Megablade kit to high standard by professional mechanical engineer. Comprehensive photographic build diary and reciepts file available for inspection.

Registered August 2003 on 03 plate. Current mileage 2500

Bright Blue Gelcoat finish with carbon effect cycle wings, rear arch protectors and rear lights.

Freelander diff with LSD internals.

Westfield Reverse Gearbox.

Black KN Minator wheels with Yokohama A032r tyres.

Cockpit panels are spray painted black. Tunnel top and dash are trimmed in black vinyl.

Black vinyl trimmed Westfield Race Seats with black 4-point Willans Harnesses.

Custom dash layout with Stack 500SR tachometer, SPA dual gauge for oil pressure and water temperature, rubber booted toggle switches for lights and momentary push switches for indicators (self-cancelling), horn and control of gauges.

Honda S2000 Starter Button.

CBR900RR-P (Fireblade) Engine (1993) has been refreshed with new uprated clutch, seals and gaskets, new loom, rebuild starter motor and water pump, new hoses and baffled sump.

First house purchase forces sale.

Buy now and enjoy a full summer of blatting.

£11500ono

Please PM or e-mail P.Dalgoutte@virgin.net

Thats probably one of the nicest looking cars I've ever seen. If I had the money I would buy it right now.

:)

Thats probably one of the nicest looking cars I've ever seen. If I had the money I would buy it right now.

:)

Treat yourself Leigh, It's only money  :D

Hi phil,

Car looks fab,i hope you dont mind me asking you this,as i am getting some idea,s for colours for the next project,is your car the standard westfield bright blue?

Thanks

Peter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.