Chelt/Glos Area Meet

Crash Override

Don't forget area meeting 7 pm, and just because it's 2 days before MTNBBQ there is no excuse for not turning up.

There is a lot of preperation to be done, most of you will need to warm up those arm muscles in order to hold a glass all evening on Saturday.  ;)  :D  :D

See you all there.

Malc.

Can't make the meet because we're off to see Al Green at Birmingham Symphony Hall.  And can't make MTN because I have a university reunion that weekend - going Friday night until Sunday.  Typical.

Hi Stuart,

You've got your priorities all wrong!

You may still have to warm up those arm mussles if things don't go well at the reunion :D

See you Saturday

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you wont have time to hold a pint at this months meet unless your ambidexrous and can hold a pint in the one hand and a spanner in the other, as Tony has organised for Track Developments to come along and check yours cars suspension setup as they can't make the MTN at the weekend.

Starts at 6 p.m. on untill it gets dark, first come first serve bassis roll in check with suggestions on alterations, people will be there with tools (I hope) to help out should you want to make on the spot alterations and then join the back of the line to have it rechecked.  I'll bring some tools and lend a hand.

See you all there,

Malc.