Derby Notts North Meet

Major Stare

Depending if I can get back from southampton in time there could be another yellow one there!

???:D

If i can get the timing settup tonight and the insurance cover note arrives tomorrow........ i should be in mine!

KAK.......... any chance of a hand for 20 mins tonight?

uh-oh, exam completed yesterday, all furniture now moved in preparation for "carpets phase 1", but...

Wet dung on road driving back from Cranage yesterday (mucking f**k spreaders!!!;). Managed to get myself clean but not yet the car...

...but, more serious, wifelet is ill at mo' so I may have to submit myself to the thumb (I mean submit myself further). :(

Barney when you see this could you call me 0780 3206567.  :cool:

Thanks

Mark

Don't have to wait for him...

You're 0780 3206567 :p  :D

Quite a good turn out last night, though a few regulars didnt make it!?

Chav brigade & motorbikers (including a trike blade) were in full effect and the bar staff looked very good  :cool:  :love:

Thanks to all

:t-up:

Sorry didn't make it last night, did n't get home from work 'til late. Not a complete loss though, did some work on the car later the lights and lambda sensor are connected up. Hoping to get the engine running this weekend, once i've fitted the dash board.

Fish, the car is running well  hear. :t-up:

It will be a few weeks yet. I'll be speaking to Garry over the next day or so.

Dont worry, Garry will let everyone know when they are ready.