• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Zymbol car waxes

James

Has anyone used these car waxes? are they as good as there made to seem? and are they suitable for gell coat?

They look very good but not cheap at £40.00 a tub so you dont want to get it wrong!

Don't know about Zymol, sorry, but was recommended International Wax with teflon and International Wax Sealer for boats, about £14 a bottle and designed for use on gel coat.  Haven't used it yet but apparently the results are superb.  There was a similar thread a while ago but my search skills aren't great.

Regards

TED

:):)

I have used on my z4 and worked very well.  Not sure how well it works on gelcoat though.

David

Thanks for that I might give it a go Demon thives seem to think its fine for gell coat so it might be worth a try.

I've used the Titanium wax for a couple of years. The smell is fantastic (in fact so good you want to eat it) and the finish is pretty good but to do a really good job takes a lot of effort. Tbh, I reckon although it is good it's not significantly better than other stuff around.

I find the best way to a good finish is to use Maguiar's Quick Clay (fantastic!!!;) and then Autoglym it. And it's a lot less effort.

Cheers

A

International wax & teflon is seriously good kit.

It was formulated for gel coat use in a very harsh environment