NOT Coast 2 Coast

Matt Crisp

OK I was 2 late with my entry.  :(  :(  :(

So am I missing it   ???

If I am what am I missing :(  :(  :(

Great day in the offiice/xes up 2 date/wife went shopping and got a parking ticket/daughters bf wants to get engaged/he can cook his own bacon sandwiches next week/BUT

rain stopped and had a great blat in the WF/salmon and asparagus on bbq and 3 pints of tanglefoot :p  :p  :p

and another blat b 4 it rains 2 moz

C2C cant b that much better kan it :suspect:  :suspect:

Im gonna stay  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

matt

yesterday I laid floorboards*.

Today I am mostly doing revision for an exam on next wednesday (an exam who's location requires me to travel the finest Sevenesque road in the Midlands  :)  :t-up: ).

yesterday i was at work

today i am at work

tommorow i shall be at work

next weekend i shall be at work

in fact i will not get a day of until england thrash the aussies on the 23rd June where i shall drink in support of my country

westfield broken, no time to fix it so even if the sun does shine i still cant bring it to work

lots of swearing :(

Look on the bright side, at least you managed to stay dry!

Just back from the event, it was a little damp, but that didn't dampen the spirits of all those who took part.   Simon and Carla did us proud yet again.

I hope you guys who missed out this time will have more luck next year.   I suspect a method of selection will be found to bias it towards those who didn't get a chance this year.

3 pints of tanglefoot      

:p  :p  :p

C2C cant b that much better kan it

Oohh....... Managed a few more that 3 pints ;)  ;)  :D

Yes, 3 pints at dinner, several more later.

We even managed to get the true story of the donkey out of Buzz, though disappointingly, no re-run of Mark's cartwheel of fire!

Just back from the event, it was a little damp

The event itself was a 'little damp' yes. However, the blat 'home' to C2C HQ more than made up for the lack of rain on the actual event!

Andy