Harewood Playday

MIKEASHTON

The photographs from the Harewood Playday are available to view and order from here

Please use the menu system to navigate to the pictures, and they can be found under 'Sporting Events' - 'WSCC' - 'Harewood Playday 29-05-05'

There are over 400 pictures, so it may take a few mins to load all the thumbnails, depending upon your connection speed.  Also, some firewalls don't allow some types of images, so please disable your firewall, but only temporarily.  

Any problems, please send me an e-mail.

Great pickys Mike I like the driver close up shots... nice of my rear (oh er missus) and me new reg plate!!

Buzz

Is that Mr Stanton in the Jedi or has it shrunk in the car wash? - either way I don't think the rollover hoop would be very effective!!

Harewood%20Playday%2029-05-05%20098.jpg

Oi Mr G  :D  :D  :D  :D There are many folks in the WSCC Lardy Libre Class  :D  :D  :D  :devil: and that's Big Nev  :D  :D  :D "The Coffee Blagger"  :D  :D  :D

One of my better moments on the day :D

4090.jpeg

Scott,

Didn't realise your car actually spent any time on tarmac last Sunday!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:

4090.jpeg

It was your only moment apart from falling over with a Stella on the Saturday night!!!!!!

Nice to meet you at the weekend Mr Muttley boy, nice wet nose, shiny coat and a waggy tail :p

Hope you enjoyed the pinto experince :t-up:

It was your only moment apart from falling over with a Stella on the Saturday night!!!!!!

Got the lump on my head to show for it too :bangshead:  :oops:

Harewood%20Playday%2029-05-05%20098.jpg

Well at least if he tips it upside down he will not damage the car. His head will stop it first doh.gif

Big Nev won't feel a thing  ;)  :D  :devil:

4090.jpeg

Assuming the track doesn't go from right to left there :)

Andy