• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

BMW 740i 1998/s

bob_day

BMW 740i, 1998/S Green metallic with Biscuit leather interior.

All the expected BMW luxuries including Tiptronic Automatic Gearbox, ABS Brakes, 18" Alloy Wheels, PAS, Traction Control, Remote Central Locking, Dual zone Climate Controlled Air-con, Cruise Control, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Television, Integrated TrafficMaster (requires subscription), Phone, 6 Cd Auto changer, More airbags than you can shake a stick at, Heated Electric Contour Seats with memory, Park Distance Control, Multi-function adjustable steering wheel.

I've owned this car for over 3 years, there was 1 previous owner and it has covered 115,000 miles so there is plenty of life left in it, this is a BMW after all.  MOT until Feb 2006, TAX until March 06. It has had one previous owner and comes with full service history. £6,995 ono for quick sale as I pick my new car up this week. The car is located in Basingstoke, Hants

There's a bunch of photos here BMW pictures

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.