Quest for Knowledge

Lurksalot

During my quest I have searched amazon for westfield material and find a book entitled

Westfield, The story.   A pictoral review and enthusiasts guide.

by Paul Robinson and Jeremy Bouckley

they suggest a 4-6 week delivery

:(  does anyone know where Icould get a copy any quicker and or any essential westy related publications

regards kev

It depends what you're after, but that's basically a potted history of the company. I don't think there's much technical information in there.

To be honest, you've already found the best source of decent Westfield information...it's right here. Get along to a local meet and talk to people who actually own them and you're likely to be able to find out a whole lot more.

:t-up:

Andy

I saw 'Westfield, the Story' at the Stoneliegh Kit car show, can't remember who was selling it, might be worth getting hold of a programme of the show, which will provide you the distributor  ;)

good luck

:D:D

many thanks all

I feel a phone call coming along

I think the factory number is on my BT friends & family list and I haven't bought a car yet???

Get yourself along to a couple of local meets.   They'll tell you a lot more of the things you need to know about Westies than any book.