Harewood House Pictures

potster

I've got in the region of 130+ pictures from todays Hill climb  :cool:

Pics can now be found here: - Harewood Pics

BUT before I share these with you all, what are the rules on showing number plates? or do I need to dig photoshop out and get blurring?

Must make mental note for next year.....wear sun screen :(

Cheers Stuart

Hi,

Great day today was'nt it; big thanks to the organisers.

Not sure if there's any rules about number plates; but personally, I have no problem.

The pro photographer from MA Photographics will have all our photos and number plates on the net this eveing in any event!!!!!

Rob

Brilliant day. Excellent organisation. Great weather and the only thing that went wrong this time was the gear knob came off in my hand.

Thanks 2 all and get the pix posted. I recon if u dont want your number shown, tape it up.

Matt    :D  :D  :D

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

HI ALL I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO THE TEAM FOR A GREAT DAY YESTERDAY.

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Yeah just about recovered now thanks Rik :cool: I'll definately be doing the next hill climb/track day...let the preparations begin, now where did I put that cheque book :D

Great day but I'll be well impressed if anyones got a picture of my car where it's not buried deep in the green stuff :D

Great organisation as usual; great weather and cheers to all those who took me up the hill

Pics can be found here: - Harewood Pics

Go kind on my photographic skills ;)

If anyone wants higher res pictures let me know, I have them available at 1600x1200

Big thanks to the organisers and marshalls for an enjoyable weekend. Altho' I didn't feel 100% most of the day! Good to see a troop of the Manc brigade over for the day.

Charlie AKA the 'Dancing Queen' I've bin reviewing the video from saturday night and what exactly do you call that type  of dancing? I think u, Neil Willis and Muttley Boy had the same dance instructor :p

As for the reg and all that I'm not bothered

When Are the picky's gonna be on?

Were you the guy with 42ft lens on his camera?

Buzz :D

Nowt wrong with those photos potster

Buzz

I'd also like to add my thanks to the organisers  :D  :D

Had a great day and better still, managed to do an event without any rain!!

I reckon a mate who had a few passenger rides could be thinking about one now!!!

Richard

Thanks for some good photos of my car yellow fireblade better know as trade plates and i also hope i did not upset many people on saturday night with my dancing and drinking far to much stella

had a great day thanks to everyone